Saturday, 7 January 2017

Embracing my mistakes


I spent a lot of time at home during last summer/autumn with nowhere to go. That ended up with a lot of writing and drawing. Much of it was therapeutic and somewhat..liberating. I always feel like I have this obstacle when I create some sort of art. There is something always holding back, and it's fear. Fear of mistakes. That's why I've been only using unerasable ballpoint pen for the last 4 years to take care of my fear. I'm constantly assuring myself that it's okay to do mistakes and so far it has been good. I have learnt to like the unique result of not perfecting things... You get a lot more done if you just throw yourself in instead of constant doubt. These pictures are a result of my unerasable therapy!


I drew some of these based on my outfits because it was fun to transform them to another world :'D






Luppe ja räsymatto
Matti's favourite synth. and it was painful.
I enjoy drawing the same thing over and over again.
Tried to expand my brain on wardrobe stuff.
Kukkaruukun kehitys on melkoinen

Back then I listened to Benn Jordan and Flashbulb a loooooooooot. It's perfect for doodling and writing poems ;;;____; and makes one sigh


6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful drawings! *.* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ihana piirustustyyli ja ihania piirustuksia! <3_<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos tosi paljonnnnnn ;___; <3

      Delete
  3. Piirrät kyl käsittämättömän upeasti! Ja voii toi pupukuva, niin kaunis <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos niin paljon Saga<3! Hihhh joo otin mallia kun Luppe nukkui patterin ja veron vieressä :)

      Delete