Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Saturday afternoon in the Turku library

a finnish classic lolita facing backwards in innocent world's birdcage jsk
Hat: Thrifted
OP: Victorian Maiden Frill Collar Blouse OP
JSK: Innocent World Birdcage jsk
Bag: Innocent World Rose Lace Book
Shoes: Pertti Palmroth

a finnish classic lolita facing backwards in innocent world's birdcage jsk

a finnish classic lolita facing forward in innocent world's birdcage jsk

Smirk! Book bag for library of course.

a finnish classic lolita's portait

Thank you darling Matti for always taking my pictures ♥

a picture of a old school gothic and classic lolita standing in a library

I visited the Turku library with Johanna and her sister.
I borrowed the The Invisible Child and other stories by Tove Jansson and for my wonder, I really enjoyed it. I usually never read books but her works have potential to become something I enjoy. What she has created, very much reflects me and my boyfriend's inner world.

I'm going for an early christmas party at Heli's place this weekend, so I'm looking forward to throw a very christmassy coordinate!

Take care, thanks for visiting ♥

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love the invisible child and other stories and am actually reading it now myself. I hope you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Yes I actually read it and enjoyed it. My favourite story was The Fillyjonk Who Believed In Disasters and Cedric :)

      Delete
  2. Voi ku näytät niin suloiselta! ♡
    Ihana käydä kirjastossa hakemassa aarteita ja löytää uusia kivoja kirjoja.
    Uih! Odottelempa mitä ihanaa jouluista asua saat aikaan. ^_^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirjasto on oikea aarreaitta! Voi kiitos Saija <3

      Delete