Sunday, 10 January 2016

Frozen frills + Christmas coord


IT'S BEEN VERY COLD HERE!!! But it's getting less intense now. -8 tomorrow :)

Headdress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Dress: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, Babydoll Jsk
Underdress: Victorian Maiden
Bad, broken & unwalkable shoes: Ebay

I think I had never before matched Victorian Maiden and Btssb together? Have you? I just realized. I feel like they're so far away from their styles. I usually match Innocent World with whatever! :O But I'm much more inspired by oldschool sweet than classic lolita.

The doll on the left.... I think we resemble each other a little bit

I added this picture because Matti thought it was the best, but I don't like the pose T-T
It's hard to take pictures with minimal daylight.
And I also bought a new hair curler! I'm excited to do these wave curls (my surname means wave in English! :D) but it's really hard to curl the back of hair... have you tried?



I've been wanting to photograph some of my stuff because I think they deserve it. 


I just loooove creams and whites. 


I've been listening to Debussy..


Bloomers!



Lovely Luppe! He likes to be between legs :--3 I think it's because he likes cramped spaces.
He feels safe that way... I think it's similiar to the feeling of being in a rabbit hole, cramped and safe..

The light that comes from the window... xD
I would like to participate the annual wardrobe post this January but there is just not enough day light, why is it even in January?! That's not fair. Why not March or September or something to balance out? Natural light is the best light to photograph in.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Voi kuinka söpö asukokonaisuus! Oon aina tykännyt punaisesta lolitassa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :) Se tulee mulla heti valkoisten ja vaaleanpunaisten jälkeen! ^_^ Millonkohan sua näkis lolitoissa vielä? :O

      Delete
  2. Love pictures! U love this outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete