Saturday, 15 August 2015

Timeless Summer


My dad has a boat which has taken the family around Finnish archipelago for many years, it's pretty much a tradition to get on board every summer!



This time I spent it with my dad, brothers and Matti.


We went to Högsåra and Helsingholmen, two of my favourite places!


Having tea at Högsåra's Farmors café while it's raining outside.


a great way to learn kantele! I felt like a proper Väinämöinen in my white dress.




This small beach is a great source for leipäkivi...(= bread stone)
It is basically the flat stones you throw like a disc and watch them jump (many times if you're good) on the surface of water


I am not enjoying blogger's text editor.


I have also given up on English grammar!


My holidays are coming to an end... That means a short depression. I haven't worn lolita much either.

I've had a lovely time though, I'm not able to forget about time until next summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment