Monday, 20 July 2015

Turku Botanical Garden

Good day!


HajiAyase organized a meetup at Turku's botanical garden! I had only been there once before, but not during the summer time. :)
I chose my coord for all the flowers I was expected to see at the garden!

I like low-contrast and I cannot lie

Dress: Florence OP, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Headband: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Bag: Loris
Shoes: Bodyline (killing my feet)



I have given up on using eyeliner, it doesn't suit me as well as I hope it would... I guess I want to try extension lashes at some point! More lighter and natural makeup suits me much better!



This must be my favourite dress. 

It gives that doll-look I adore the most...! Though it is so short on me -__-
I won a bidding on a pink dress today.. I won't tell which.. will be a surprise!

But I love pinks... not deep pink though.
But romantic dusty pinks... <3



Me and HajiAyase
Friends taught me to do this heart!
Here too!








Where is my prince? ...I have a feeling somewhere between the studio headphones...

Pink flowers <3


As being a photoshop-chan, I also wanted to give it a go and give some magical nostalgic feeling to my friends' pictures :) 


I like Julia's hair colour a lot!


I believe Heli has a cute side! I adore that print/dress......

Iida! Glad she has joined recently to lolita fashion!

We had a nice day!



Turku Lolita Scene!! (I had to make a gif!)


Take care! <3
-Medli

No comments:

Post a Comment